Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

NEW PROJECT TO BE APPROVED YOUR KINDSELF AND FOR OUR ENCOURAGEMENT TO CONTINUE THIS PROJECTS FOR THE SAKE OF BENEFICIRIES


Dear beloved Brother & Sister in Christ, Wishing you both the greetings of grace and peace from Jesus, our Lord and savior. We do hope this letter would fond young good health and Spirit.
Dear beloved Brother & Sister! All our hearts with immense joy, hope and assurance. We are prayed; shed tears keeping your prayers in all our hearts in joy, because our graceful Lord is shortly going to fulfill our long time hopes by your good self in an effective promotion of Lord’s work, the philanthropic services that enables us to lead more and much more people to God’s love and understanding. We believe its truly the guidance of the Holy Spirit that joined our lives together, our ministries together, and lets us share God’s work from your work at abroad here in INDIA with us. We also assure you that we obey you, and willing to serve on your guidelines, direction and all our behalf. Very often, we will also be including more pictures showing different kinds of our ministries, which we hope, will assist you to raise funds, God is pleased with us, and is placing before is really a large work and we intended to witness all this with pictures very regularly all praises be unto Jesus.
Dear beloved Brother & Sister! And today, we are hereunder furnishing you the need and the amount we are lacking in each month. This we quoted in a minimize manner as to suit your possibility in help sharing your love. If God willing and if you are able, we can increase our ministry a little higher or otherwise, still we can minimize. But as a face, here with is a large work faithful people and worthy to be helped and be encouraged in the promotion of Lord’s work, The Apostle John carefully defines love for us.
“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If any one has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our heart condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.” (1 John 3: 16-20)
The Apostle Paul writes us that when he conferred with the Apostles, all they asked was
“That we remember to help the poor…” Galatians 2:10. The poor mentioned here are obviously the poor within the Kingdom of God. They are our family and the “ Body of Christ” for whom we have accountability to the Lord.
Our Lord told us:
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate them as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left. Then the King will say to those on the right, “ Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.” “ Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘ Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?’ And the King will tell them, ‘ I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and Sisters, you were doing it to me!’
“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘ Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his demons! For I was hungry, and you, didn’t give me anything to drink. I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me no clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’
“Then they will reply, ‘ Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’ And he will answer, ‘ I assure you, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’ And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.” (Matthew 25: 31-46)
“Now about the collection for God’s people: Do what I told to the Galatian churches to do on the first day of every week, each one of you should sat aside a sum of money in keeping with his income saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made.” (1Corinthians 16: 1-2)
What does the Lord think of our prayers for our brethren if we are able to help them and we do not? What significance to the Lord is our beautiful praise in our churches if we are ignoring the cries of the poor in the Body of Christ in our world? What good is our love for the lost if we don’t even love the saved? What good is our “ perfect” doctrine, and knowledge, if we “have not love?” (1Corinthians 13)
What is worship? What is praise? If we love Jesus Christ, we will keep his commands.
“If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.” (John 14:23)
“I command you to love each other.” (John 15:17)
“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.” (1 Samuel 15:22)
Pray with us for an awakening in our churches this responsibility we have to act together as churches to help our brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.
And thank God with us for the well-wishers, families, individuals, and ministries, sponsors we are willing to support to brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ in our Bread if Life Church, in Chandravaram, Andhra Pradesh, S.India.
ANY GIFT TO BREAD OF LIFE CHURCH, to help, and speak out for, our brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ.

$-------------- Please use where needed most.

$-------------- Please select a congregation for me to help.

Please use $---------------- for the need for churches constructions/ vocational centers constructions/ Educational institutions constructions/ orphans homes constructions/ widows & old aged homes constructions/ Hospitals constructions/ Leprosy unit shelters (click for which you are providing help, details in the said booklet)

$--------------- Please for orphans / widows and old aged / Leprosy for monthly feeding need

(If so provide your e-mail address and postal address, click for which you are providing help, for details contact us in the below address, details will be forwarded to you)

----------Please give my name and address to a congregation I am helping (if they can write safely, they will send you a beautiful letter of appreciation.) --------- I would prefer to give anonymously.
100% of Gifts are used as designated. If you send check provide it in the name of Pastor Saripalli Ravi Kumar by crossing them and if you share the love of Jesus you can provide it to Western Union, details for Western Union: My First Name: Ravi Kumar, My Second Name: Saripalli, My City: Rajahmundry, My City province: East Godavari District, AP, S.India, provide control number to my e-mail id: blcrv16@gmail.com
My Address: -
Pastor. Saripalli Ravi Kumar
CHANDRAVARAM-534342
Chagallu (Mandal)
W.G.Dt, AP, S.India
My E-Mail id: blcrv16@gmail.com

“Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brother.” (1John3: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment